Sustainable Florida relies upon the support of private contributions from individual and corporate partners and grants from foundations. An investment in Sustainable Florida is an investment in the future of Florida. Our partners provide the resources to
- Identify exemplary, sustainable practices of business, government and citizen groups;
- Disseminate these practices statewide through strategic communications, publications and conferences;
- Actively encourage others to adopt and build upon these best practices to sustain Florida’s resources; and
- Serve as a catalyst in higher education and supporting an agenda that makes sustainability a cornerstone of academic practice.
Sustainable Florida – a not-for-profit organization incorporated in Florida and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization – donations to Sustainable Florida are tax deductible.
- Donors also receive a framed print, linked logo on website, Director’s briefing, four complimentary event registrations, reserved seating for all Sustainable Florida events and logo and one article in e-newsletter.
- Donors also receive a framed print, linked logo on website, Director’s briefing, and two complimentary event registrations, reserved seating and logo in e-newsletter.
- Donors also receive a framed certificate and Director’s briefing.
- Donors also receive a framed certificate.
- Donors also receive a certificate.