We believe in the power of getting the ‘do-ers’ together and letting the action follow…
Sustainable Florida actively promotes sustainable practices through collaborative educational and business events, workshops and conferences.
- Convene regional professional networking opportunities with sustainability professionals;
- Working with regional sustainability organizations and Florida’s colleges and universities;
- Sponsor issue-specific events focused on issues including transportation, tourism, climate change and water policy;
- Facilitate business-focused gatherings that included review of emerging trends and pending policy developments related to sustainability
- Historically hosted an annual Best Practices Awards program annually since 1996; Working on the Green Business Forum; and support partner with state agencies of the Florida Green School Awards.